When I was a little niece myself, I just loved dolls. One of my earliest memories is throwing a tantrum at a store until my parents agreed to buy me a doll I fell in love with. They did and I named her Pebbles (I guess I was a Flintstones fan).
I still love dolls. Nothing stops me in my tracks at an industry toy fair like beautiful dolls. And one of the most magical doll companies is Corolle. I’ve given some of their dolls (and amazing doll carriages) Savvy Auntie Coolest Toys Awards. These beautiful dolls and accessories are classics. Some of you have even told me you’ve handed your Corolle doll down to your little niece.
Here are reason why Corolle dolls make such beautiful gifts:
- they are realistic, and designed specifically for children
- they are specially scaled and weight-proportioned to children of different ages, so children grow with Corolle
- they are machine-washable, and have a delicate vanilla scent
- they have rooted hair that is full, natural looking and can be washed and styled
- they wear finely made clothes that reflect current children’s French fashions
- they celebrate ethnic diversity with a variety of dolls for children to identify with
- they help develop nurturing and bonding skills for lasting childhood memories
The people at Corolle have also been very supportive of Savvy Auntie. In an honor of the book release, Corolle has become a Savvy Auntie sponsor. I thank Corolle for making magical gifts for us to give our nieces (and nephews) and for sprinkling a little magic on Savvy Auntie too.
We love you, Corolle!